If you have Insurance for your home and car, you probably think you've got it all covered as far as insurance goes. But there may be a few purchases that you're overlooking.
- Also known as excess liability insurance, it is a form of coverage that acts as a backup if or when you exceed the coverage amount allotted for your existing liability policies for your home, auto, motorcycle, RTV, or RV insurance.
- Although personal umbrella insurance is best-suited for those with a lot to lose, opting for this additional coverage offers a lot while asking a little.
- Umbrella insurance, also known as excess liability insurance, is a form of coverage that acts as a backup if or when you exceed the coverage amount allotted for your existing liability policies.
- Although you'll be within the law by opting for the minimum policy.
- As it is in most states, Illinois requires all motorcycle drivers to carry the minimum level of auto insurance coverage.
- We can help make sure you get the right coverage needed!
Boats, RVs, and Wave-Runners
We can quote them all for you! Competitive markets with the best coverage for you water vehicles! Insure your water toys like you insure your home and auto! They deserve it too!
- Brand new modern boats
- A yacht (mini or large)
- Wooden boats
- Fishing boats
- Jet Skies
- Pet insurance is a fast-growing market that helps ensure your customers can give their dogs and cats the quality care they need, from routine checkups to emergency services.
- We offer a well-designed policy coverage that’s easy to quote and sell. Only five rating variables needed: Zip code, dog or cat, breed, age and gender.
- Coverage available for:
Emergency vet visits
Some alternative therapies
And much more...
It sounds crazy but this insurance helps make things right if or when something goes wrong.
It sounds crazy but this insurance helps make things right if or when something goes wrong. What if your reception venue goes out of business a month before the wedding, and you have to find another location? Or a hurricane causes your wedding to be postponed? What if your bridal shop closes, leaving you without a gown?
- No Dress: You can get repair or replacement cost if the bride’s wedding gown or groom’s tuxedo is lost or damaged.
- Lost deposits: We can reimburse your deposit if a vendor goes out of business, declares bankruptcy before your wedding or simply fails to show up.
- Lost Rings: You can receive repair or replacement cost if the bride or groom’s wedding bands are lost or damaged.
- Severe Weather: If severe weather (such as a hurricane) forces you to postpone your wedding, we can provide reimbursement for certain non- recoverable expenses. Reimbursement is available if a necessary and unavoidable cancellation or postponement of the event occurs. - Reimbursement: Available for transportation, food, catering services, property and equipment rentals, hall and location rentals, and more.
- Ruined Photos: If your photographer’s film is defective, or negatives are lost or damaged, we can help cover the cost to retake new photos.
- Call To Duty: If the bride or groom is unexpectedly called up to active duty, or has her or his military service leave revoked, forcing you to postpone the event, we can provide reimbursement for non-recoverable expenses.
- Damaged Gifts: You can get repair or replacement cost if your wedding gifts are damaged.
- Sudden Illness: If the wedding needs to be postponed because sudden illness prevents the bride, groom or their parents from attending, you can receive reimbursement for certain non-recoverable expenses.
- Venue Requires Insurance: As an additional option to your policy, you can add liability coverage to protect yourself in case a guest is injured/ causes damage to property.
- Liquor Liability: As an individual liability option to your policy, you can add this coverage to protect yourself against liability arising from alcohol-related occurrences (subject to policy conditions and exclusions).
- Additional Expense: If a vendor suddenly becomes unavailable for your event but you can find a last-minute replacement, we can reimburse you for the difference in cost, up to 25 percent of the original contract price.