At Bob Korvas Agency Inc. we understand that motorcycle rider are passionate about riding in all weather conditions. While many people ride less often in the darker, colder months, or stow their bikes altogether, it is still of the utmost importance to maintain upkeep on your cycle.
With winter weather officially upon us, winterize your bike.
- Steps, notes on how-to. (Fluids, battery, tires, etc)
- Winter riding items for warmth and safety. (Suits, boots, gloves, warming gear, tire warmers, windscreens, etc)
Be aware of current weather and road conditions around Niles IL Cold, damp roads, as well as de-icers and salt on the street, alter the texture of the roads you ride on every day. Consider an alternate route if one is available.
And as always, make sure your insurance is up to date! Your cycle is a valuable investment, and your safety is essential. Both are important to us. Call Bob Korvas Agency Inc. and speak to a member of our team. We will help you and your cycle stay protected so you can enjoy this winter.
With another new year just around the corner, now is a great time to (update your policy, shop for a new policy).
- Information about motorcycle insurance throughout IL. (Current requirements, averages)
- Niles IL laws (New and old – what’s changing)
- Expected increases (How much, why, and when)
Let Bob Korvas Agency Inc. help you start 2019 off right: make it your New Year’s resolution to make sure your motorcycle insurance policy is up to date. Call today and speak with one of our representatives. Together we’ll keep you tuned in to all your current insurance needs!